Friday, July 1, 2011

Fire Cracker Fire Cracker – boom boom boom!

Fire cracker fire cracker – boom, boom, boom…… Open the barn door kick out the hay, we are the girls from the USA!  <<Cheering>>

A faithful reader wrote in with a great marshmallow suggestion - a fire cracker! It was easy enough to mold the rectangle shape, but putting on the two pull sides was a bit more challenging. It was a really warm day today so I had the ceiling fan running overhead and it was drying out my fondant faster than I could mold it, so you can see a few areas where it was about to break. I couldn’t decide if the fire cracker looked good stand alone on the marshmallow or not, so I chose to put some yellow fondant stars around it. One bite of this scrumptious treat and – BAM! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment