Saturday, August 6, 2011

Towel? Check. Sunblock? Check. Marshmallows? Check.

I made this marshmallow in advance to take along in my mini-cooler (with lots of ice) on a little beach trip. I was able to indulge in warm sun, calm water and relaxation  This time I brought along pails and shovels to build some sand castles! This is a real masterpiece and took great skill to get the white fondant handle onto my tiny fondant pail and carve the shape of the shovel. It also took great skill to take the picture…FAST…because it was so hot on the beach and the white chocolate curvature was melting.  These on-site marshmallows aren’t easy to eat afterwards because the poor little things sure take a beating with the transport and weather conditions.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to go out and play in the sand....then enjoy this delicious Marshmallow treat afterwards !

    ReplyDelete