Monday, August 1, 2011

Camping Memories

The first two weeks of August bring fond memories of when my family use to go camping. We went the same time every year and it was always a fun and memorable time. We would swim all day long at the lake and have bonfires every night with cousins, aunts, uncles and friends. While I am more of a JW Marriott kind of gal now, I wouldn’t trade those memories of our days and nights in the woods for anything. Today I made this chocolate covered marshmallow with a little bonfire and a tiny fondant marshmallow on a stick to roast. The details of a roller-roaster were to complex so I just used a thin cut of brown fondant for the marshmallow roasting ‘stick’. For the campfire I molded the little logs together and fused the ‘flames’ together with dabs of water. Forward this post on if you know someone who camps!

No comments:

Post a Comment