Friday, August 5, 2011

Have you called your Grandma today?

So I made this little granny a few weeks ago, and she has been sitting atop a candy coated marshmallow perched on my kitchen windowsill for about a week now. I had some extra fondant pieces and skin tones leftover from a previous marshmallow creation and just started molding. Making fondant people are not my strongest points…I have trouble with the hands if you recall from my bride posting previously.  Anyway, I liked her…she was a cute granny, so I kept her on my windowsill for my own… a little person watching me in the kitchen work. She was my little figure, and she kept me company.  Today, I decided that I would post her in honor of all the Grannys, Grandmas, Oma’s, Omi’s, Nanna’s, Nonna’s, Grammie’s, Meme’s and Babushka’s out there.  I am still planning to keep her on my windowsill, too!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty Pink Granny Fondant Figure..I like the colorful flowers too..a Culinary work of Art !

    Happy Baking,
    The N.Y. Cousins !

    ReplyDelete