Monday, August 8, 2011

Bare marshmallows present

I was running out the door to meet some very important people for dinner this evening. I couldn’t resist an onsite marshmallow opportunity at a really fun restaurant, but was uber crunched on time, so I quickly grabbed four naked (i.e. not covered in chocolate or candy coating) marshmallows from the package to take along for an informal photo shoot. After dinner I perched the tasty treats in front of the giant salt water aquarium. I wanted to take a picture of them in front of the giant gorilla that was overlooking our table but it was too dark and even with my flash the picture was not coming out right. As you can tell this restaurant totally rocks….. with gorillas, apes, tigers and every 30 minutes a pretend ‘rainstorm’ hits above. This place is great fun. I ordered a veggie burger with extra pickles and chose french fries instead of chips (who chooses potato chips over greasy hot fries?) The burger was bogus, and I only ate the bread and pickles…but I guess we were paying for atmosphere not food, and that’s a-ok, sometimes, especially when the wait staff yells “CHOCOLATE VOLCANO” every time they walk by with a giant hot brownie sundae (I ordered one of those too…YUM!).  The reef tank was quite impressive and the fish that was most intrigued with the marshmallows by the tank was called a Heniochus Butterfly….its astunning fish, almost as stunning as the marshmallows, hee, hee!

1 comment:

  1. I will never look at a Marshmallow in quite the same way...today at the grocery store...I went by the aisle that sells Marshmallows..and I thought...

    Wonder what the ''Marshmallow Lady's '' next project will be ??????????

    ReplyDelete