Monday, August 29, 2011

If the shoe fits...

After a weekend of being cooped inside it sure was nice to go outside and enjoy a simply beautiful day. You’d never know a hurricane had blown in over the weekend.  It was business as usual today, which seemed a little strange after such an eerie weekend. Well, back to business, back to the marshmallows…. I have wanted to try my hand at one of those fondant high heel shoes I’ve been seeing around.  Tonight I took a tiny bit of brown and tried making a little fondant shoe. It was much easier to do than I expected, however, on my first attempt the shoe was giant…I had to keep slimming down my candy piece until I molded a marshmallow appropriate sized shoe. This little high heel shoe is smaller than a Barbie heel, but proportionate for the marshmallow. Glamorous, don’t you think?

1 comment:

  1. THIS LOOKS LIKE ...A SLIPPER FROM A FAMOUS FAIRY TALE !

    ReplyDelete