Saturday, September 10, 2011

Marshmallow Crispy Balls

We had our neighborhood block party and I made 40 marshmallow crispy balls to bring….the recipe should have made more but the taste of hot marshmallows melted in butter in the pan is soooo tempting that I took a few scoops out to indulge.  Once the marshmallow and butter were fully melted (and I was finished tasting) I poured the crispy cereal in and mixed it around. Then emptied the warm mixture onto wax paper to cool, and formed them into small tasty bite-sized balls.
On some of them I drizzled white chocolate over to give it an extra sweet kick.



4 comments:

  1. These marshmallow crispy balls look so yummy...I want to reach out and grab one to eat....NOW !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really ate too many of them...they were so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I use...''Whole Marshmallows'' or...''Marshmallow Fluff'' ???????????? for this recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could eat the whole plate in one sitting!

    ReplyDelete