Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Let there be peas on Earth

I had some leftover green fondant, and sometimes when you have leftover green fondant you just have to make peas.  So I made peas in a pod and little fondant bowl of peas…this was an easy one... Large green bead fondants put into a hand molded ‘bowl’ and ‘pea pod’.  The chocolate curvature on these two marshmallows is flawless.  (...and I guess you can say these are sweet peas.) Speaking of pea pods, I’m due for some home delivery of groceries. I love food shopping online and the next day the groceries come right to your door. It is worth every penny…especially if your stocking up on heavy items like can goods and bottled water. I’ll be sure to tip the delivery person well and tell them to peas come again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the background stories that go with your fondant creations.

    ReplyDelete