Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blurry popcorn

Saturday night=Movie night. Time to relax and enjoy the show…and snack on some tasty chocolate covered marshmallows (or nibble on some mini marshmallows left over from yesterday). I made a fondant popcorn box with popcorn overflowing to go on top of my marshmallow. My picture did not come out too well….after I snapped the shot it seemed crisp in the viewer upon playback, but I see now, that I have uploaded it did not come out very well, but you get the gist of it. Mental note: always take more than one picture of the amazing marshmallow in case the first one is blurry!

1 comment:

  1. a.... LARGE container of... popcorn and a cold lemonade...is there a better way to watch a movie or your favorite T.V. show?...you also gave me a good idea for a future dessert !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete