Monday, December 26, 2011

Three Cheers for Three Tiers

The nice thing about entertaining a large group is that it encourages me to make more than one dessert. I know, who doesn’t like marshmallows, right? I like to please everyone though. So I took out my three tier glass dessert stand and got to work.
Top Tier – white chocolate marshmallow tea cups (this time I put chocolate with rainbow nonpareils on the bottom to act as the saucer)
Middle Tier – White chocolate covered marshmallows with Candy Snowflake Sugar Decals (super easy..and very elegant!)

Bottom Tier – home made almond and honey balls, simple sugar cookies and then around the back oatmeal cookies.

2 comments:

  1. p.s. ...what a cute little gingerbread house in the background...I'll be right over for dessert...ha-ha-ha-...everything looks so delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot- love the bottom tier!!

    ReplyDelete