Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rudolf

For todays marshmallow I created some cute reindeer using two new tricks. First, I used broken pretzels as antlers (clever indeed), and secondly, to write the simple v-shaped mouth……… I used my new Americolor Gourmet Writer pen. It is sooo cool!  I recently purchased the food color pen online and I had it in the package for a few days now, it seemed really neat but I was not sure what to use it for. Today while making the reindeer I tried it out for the first time. It is soooo excellent. It’s a true edible ink PEN, not like the Betty Crocker Food Pens. Sorry Betty… your pens are more like crayons (which are good for coloring…so by no means is it a bad tool) but the Americolor Writer is a true PEN…for writing. It has a very fine point. I can’t wait to use it more.

Santa if your reading this: I reeeaaalllly want (need) the Americolor Gourmet Writer Pen 10 Color set. Yes, just black wont do, I need the whooooole rainbow of colors please!

2 comments:

  1. Very clever...using the pretzels...I may make these for my hungry ''hubby'' for dessert on Christmas Eve...better yet... why wait?...I'll go and buy the ingredients tomorrow...and make them on Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkably clever design!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete