Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Little (really, really little) House

I still have my big bag of mini-marshmallows so decided to do a little undersized doodling today. I must admit the bag is much smaller today as I ate most of the ones I didn’t paint yesterday. This miniature delectable treat has a petite colonial house painted on it. I was using the natural colorants again, so the color choices were limiting…I wanted a blue colonial house (this one is red),  I would have put four windows across the top floor, and tried to add a little deck to the right hand side, however, there just was not enough space on this tiny edible canvas. I like that I was able to put a tree next to it (can you see the red apple dots?). I also put a chimney and puff of smoke….a fall scene; I guess… apple trees and chimney smoke may be out of season. I’ll have to get my regular food colorings and do some summer outdoor scenes with bright blue oceans and sailboats.

No comments:

Post a Comment