Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Final days of summer

The weather has been so perfect the past few days. I’m just not ready to say good bye to this great warm sun… Although, the good thing about cool weather approaching is that it definitely makes transporting my marshmallows easier. They will not start melting during my outdoor photo shoots! Today was a busy day with work (another 4 day work week but still 5 days worth of work)…so I grilled out! (Being busy with work doesn’t really have anything to do with grilling out, really, I know) I made a plate full of marshmallows today, that I’m taking to a party on Thursday, that I will post tomorrow. For now, here is a picture of my skewers. I used extra olive oil and they were soft and juicy.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a...small...toasted.. marshmallow...wedged between the upper zucchinis?...or is it an onion?...either way it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete