Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

What I really wanted to do for a Thanksgiving display was have a small cornucopia and fill it with marshmallows…but I just couldn’t find one small enough. I used what I had with pumpkins and faux vegetables to make a nice little display with this marshmallow turkey. I took one large marshmallow and ‘glued’ (with chocolate) smaller ones around it...and used candy coated sunflower seeds to provide the color.  Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving surrounded by people you love!
 

Gobble, Gobble!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like all the ''Marshmallows'' had a Happy Thanksgiving ...wonder what the..''Marshmallows'' have planned for Christmas?...the bight orange pumpkins make a colorful background for your ''Marshmallow Turkey'' !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a great post!! I have been missing them and hope to see more soon!!

    Happy Thanksgiving to all!

    ReplyDelete